Saturday 3 September 2011

Latest Cratedigging



Getting paid means more vinyl to pick up. 3 purchases made so far, New Blood's Worries in the Dance was the first.

This was one of my favs to pick up. There was the original I could pick up for £15 but I found the one on No Frills Label for £3 instead. This is the original 90s mix with the A side a DnB mix by DJ Ron. Good effort too, as he manages to get some decent vocals on a jump up track.

Next up is Omni Trio's Who Are You/Together V.I.P on Moving Shadow Label. Another £3 banger (might coin that) both are cool, chilled tracks, with the flipside having old skool drums that wash over you rather than make you rave.

The 3rd purchase was a metalheadz release, the rufige crew remix ep. Not listened to it properly yet so get that opinion out ASAP, though from what I can tell its defo DnB heavy rather than the the junglism. And no it wasn't £3, it was a steeper £4


STOP PRESS!- My Jungle show is being sorted as we speak. the debut episode should be ready for 16th September (my birthday!) so I'll post links and update old pages (ie the Bless Riddims page) nearer the time, hold tight for this one! Salford City Radio is the station

No comments:

Post a Comment